-->
  • Piggies, First Batch

    A quick visit to Joey's brought a pleasant surprise: The cute baby monsters have been glazed-fired. Here's how they fared after the burning:


    This warrior's a welcome surprise. I'll have to improve on the feet to make them more consistent. (mais, the slight lopsidedness makes it look like its walking.)


    The black-on-white cracks didn't come out. I must have dipped it in the wrong glaze. But nonetheless, c'est mignon! :)


    This one's another surprise. The designs were properly filled in by the glaze, creating a tattoo-ish design. I'll work on another more doodle-ish version.

    And lastly, this one was how I exactly wanted it to look like...


    Its fulfilling getting more than what you imagined. Now, I want to make more--in bigger sizes! :) -6/13/2014
  • You might also like

    No comments: