-->
  • Exciting Times

    This fourth leg arrived with a bang, as if its making up for the energy of the previous entry. I am really up for the most exciting year!


    SUNDAY: I awoke to this wonderful news, just when I have completely lost all hope that I'd get this fellowship. It's not in the bag yet but this is enough to make me happy--it does come in threes!


    MONDAY: Ma pas cours Français est trop difficile--je veux revenir çe soir classe! Mais, le numero de l'étudiant dans le matin est un peu... Je ne échange pas! Ma drame du côte, je pas cours est un plaisir--j'ai juste a être patiente... ;)


    TUESDAY: I am finally done with the initial requirements for the application. Now, enrollment follows. Its crazy how all my plans seem to be happening this year. This is my year, I guess. And its waiting to be conquered!


    WEDNESDAY: I returned to my creative writing class (finally) after passing it off for almost a month. Randy and everyone was as warm as the day I temporarily left to conquer my insanity. There's nothing as comforting as being around good writers (who understand why I am scared of geckos and share the same fanaticism for Annie Dillard). I like too that Randy said my writing has a natural lyricism in them. Heehee.


    THURSDAY: Today is independence day! And it started with the amazing, exciting, and enlightening orientation. I noticed I will actually be competing with hardcore activists with established organizations behind them for the coveted fellowship slots. So, I am racking my brain for alternatives. Now, how can I do this differently? (Hush, am channeling my DevComm side.)


    FRIDAY: My baby monsters were happy to see me after glaze firing. Picking them up and taking them home became my reward for a long long week of hard work. I really enjoy playing with clay--and today, I realized it is my koan!


    SATURDAY: I spent the day brainstorming for the week 6 of our soap. The highlight of the day was the lazing sessions in-between writings. Oh, and Miss Suzie's cooking was wonderful too! :)


    SUNDAY: J'ai regarde L'Écume des Jours (par Michel Gondry) à la fête du film Française. Et il m'a rappelé de rason pour m'étudie la langue--j'aime cinéma Français! Mon objectif: pour regarder un film sans sous-titres!



    MONDAY: Après pas cours à l'Alliance (le lecion est du difficile passe participe), je regardé un film: How to Train Your Dragon 2. C'est formulaire Hollywood mais c'est amusant et brillante! Toothless est trop mignon! :)


    TUESDAY: First days are surprisingly scary both as a teacher and a student. This semester will be a light one for me--the subject is very basic. :)
  • You might also like

    No comments: