-->
  • Quiet Fireworks

    The list has been very consistent in showing what I've been into for the most part. Sometimes, though, I feel like I'm oversharing  despite having only one photo per day with a shortie description. Anyway, I like doing this exercise--forces me to look into the details and craft a reason or justification why what I did ended up here. Narcissism aside, this exercise has made me more appreciative--I do live a charmed life after all!


    WEDNESDAY: The more I attend classes, the more I get enamoured by Français. Beyond how it sounds, I like how it works. Barely a year <<justa six mois précisé>> into the program and I have developed an endearing relationship with it--the way I fell in love with English at the age of 6 and Tagalog at 25.


    THURSDAY: I pulled out Lunlun from the case after almost a year. Thus, it took me almost an hour to prepare it. It felt good playing (creating) music again.


    FRIDAY: A real rain came today. Not a shower or a drizzle but a full-blown repetitive pelting that left me stranded in a shoot. Delays aside, the rain feels good after a long long week.


     SATURDAY: I became a fairy godmother to another pretty baby girl. Petite Caila's so cute and charming! :)



    SUNDAY: My brain has turned to goo. I love brainstorming sessions, but even endorphin-induced chocolates fall short when it becomes too too too intensive.


    MONDAY: Deadlines--fini! What did the trick: Champorado, wine, and endless  pacing. Now I can go to bed and sleep properly.


    TUESDAY: The universe is such a wonderful giver. Or its just making up for completely neglecting me last year. Freelancing has never become this interesting--glad I took the plunge three years ago!


    WEDNESDAY: Today, I realized its hard to be an actor; the mental and emotional preparation, the focus, the awkwardness of delivering lines and everybody--every eye watches and scrutinizes every facial expression, every nuance, every word. I am glad I am behind the camera most of the time.


    THURSDAY: Sleep is oh-so-wonderful. Especially during the downpour. The snooze felt perfect as the rain washed the heat of the city, leaving mists in the midst of early afternoon sun. The rain looks so beautiful from my balcony.


    FRIDAY: This trip has officially become an assignment. I cannot wait for July! - 6/27/2014
  • You might also like

    No comments: