-->
  • The Small Things

    I realize that the more the list drags on, the harder it is to look for sources of happiness. I guess it resides in the things we seldom notice, the ones we do everyday and ceased caring about. My last ten days were somber yet poignant. Here's what I have:


    THURSDAY: I am writing my first script for my new soap. I am still grasping the voices of the characters but the challenge has rekindled my love for scriptwriting.


    FRIDAY: So the movie wasn't the brilliance we expected. The good part was the company: Xi loves Maleficent and we enjoyed today even though we both don't like this version. Haha.



    SATURDAY: (Filka and Hagas are soooo Yui-Nakago!) I resumed reading Genbu Kaiden today after Xi told me that Yuu Watase finally finished the material. It's a heart-breaker of a story and made me cry buckets, but it ended happy. But despite the very-ideal characterization of Takiko, Yui remains my favorite priestess! :)


    SUNDAY: I started and finished reading the teen lit book Xi lent me yesterday. The writing is surprisingly good; better than most teen-lit books out there. It's good that I am reading again.


    MONDAY: I know someone pulled the trigger when I woke so fuckin' early, sluggishly picked brain cells for breakfast, and forced pulled myself off the house only to deem everything worth that gentle pump of endorphins in my blood stream. Mondays ain't so bad at all.


    TUESDAY: I like meeting up with Marj not just because she's my friend but because we always always end up dining on good burgers when we do catch-ups. :)


    WEDNESDAY: The second good news came. And I'm crossing my fingers for the big third. Because it happens in threes!


    THURSDAY: We had Mexican night to send off Lele, who will be migrating next week. The good side: I have a reason to visit Vancouver in the coming months. Ah, gotta prepare for the chills.


    FRIDAY: The best news today--there are no major revisions in the first part of the script! Woohoo! It seems Jason and I are starting to get a hang of writing this soap... That's good. :)


    SATURDAY: I missed the seminar but finished the script, treatment, syllabus, and analyzed the data--all in the morning! The reward: A happy lunch with the girls, a first get-together after Kim's wedding. - 6/7/2014
  • You might also like

    No comments: