-->
  • Getting Serious

    I've been so tired lately due to a tough balancing act. Next month will get worse--I'm starting university. But true to my right here, right now mantra, I'll just enjoy the moment and the thrills of the day. And in true beat fashion, just fuck tomorrow.


    FRIDAY: The Newsbreak-ABS researchers accidentally met in Rappler today while finishing last-minute deadlines. It's fun being with the gang again, just like the good old days.


    SATURDAY: An accidental trip... That I actually look forward to. It will be my first time to travel to Singapore alone! Excited much.


    SUNDAY: A clean house is a happy house.


    MONDAY: There are battles you'd die for, even if its a losing one.


    TUESDAY: I believe in maximizing potential and letting people do what they do best. Driving is my waterloo so I don't mind experts taking the wheel. But I have to learn how to do it---tough to be independent.


    WEDNESDAY: A rainy but happy Wednesday morning.


    THURSDAY: Sick and working. My reward: This. :)


    FRIDAY: A grounded conversation to keep my idealism at bay. I need this once in a while.


    SATURDAY: All the years of being an investigative journalist bore its price: its tad easier to contextualize my students' theses.


    SUNDAY: I am sleeping all day. And after every waking, look forward to tomorrow. -7/27/2014
  • You might also like

    No comments: