-->
  • A Long Week

    The last ten days went... Busy. Extremely busy. The bad side with being a freelancer is having many good things on the table, taking all of them, and ending up with consecutive deadlines. The good side: its fun and challenging!


    TUESDAY: So many bad vibes today. So am gonna wash it down with a nice midnightee: touring caramel biscuits and almond milk! :)


    WEDNESDAY: Not talking to you made me lonely. But at least the party perked me up. Lesson learned: Never miss opportunities!


    THURSDAY: This is what I do the night before the deadline: Drink and forget the deadline. Isang malaking Goodluck!


    FRIDAY: Loaded with writing. The good side: I'm in Batanes! (That is currently scorching--what happened to the storm I anticipated?)


    SATURDAY: Coco crabs!


    SUNDAY: Biking around Basco--kapagod! But the best part was exchanging stories with my new friend over a plate of pancit. (And getting a free can of soda.)


    MONDAY: The south Batan tour--a medley of one-stop shops, lingering landscapes, and local amazements in Mahatao, Ivana, and Uyugan. The remembrance: tan lines on my feet!


    TUESDAY: I want an Instax, a pink chubby one I intend to call Fluffy. Jason has a black nameless one and seeing him with new baby makes me want one too. But at the end of the day, I decided no, I have yet to maximize Alab.


    WEDNESDAY: I missed the deluge in Batanes but Glenda greeted me in Manila, giving me a day-off from work and deadlines. I love rain. If its a person, I'll fuck it everyday.


    THURSDAY: My trip to Indochina has been sealed. And in a few months I will be face-to-face with the temple that first had my imagination travelling leagues during my childhood. -7/17/2014
  • You might also like

    No comments: